The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, an iconic AAA Five Diamond resort, is rooted in the blooming Sonoran Desert. The only location on earth that the legendary saguaro cactus thrives. The Princess continuously evolves, with owner’s always refreshing its design and resort leaders innovating new top in class destination experiences for visitors to enjoy time and time again. Isn’t it time to revisit the Princess and see what new experiences are in store for your next desert getaway?
1. NEW, BOLD AND FRESH DESERT MODERN DESIGN Walk into the newly renovated guestrooms with a chic southwest design that invites the outdoors in. Pamper yourself in luxurious new bathrooms with polished stone and sexy, spacious walk-in showers. Unpack in the spacious walk-in closet featuring a personal steamer to freshen your wardrobe after travel. Toss open curtains, revealing a seamless indoor/outdoor living space. Each guestroom features a balcony or patio, inviting you to embrace the outdoor elements and revive your spirit amidst lush desert grounds. Let the sunshine in, isn’t that why you are visiting?
2. SHAREWORTHY FOODIE EXPERIENCES The resort boasts five brilliant Chef’s, all culinary geniuses curating shareworthy foodie encounters in the resort’s four signature restaurants. The passionate team at the Princess will ignite all your senses at Arizona’s Best Dining Resort. Start your adventure with a visit to Bourbon Steak, an award-winning modern steakhouse boasting a talented team of sommeliers, a wine list recommended by Wine Spectator and Chef Sara Garrant, a rock star female Chef on the rise. A must do is dinner at the legendary La Hacienda, enjoying its third decade as Arizona’s best Mexican restaurant, known for its tequila tastings and tableside fresh guacamole made to order. Don’t miss a night out at Toro Latin Restaurant & Rum Bar with its pan latin menu, sushi and ceviche bar and la bomba dessert experience. If you are in the mood for a more casual experience, Ironwood American Kitchen celebrates the seasons finest with an evolving menu featuring local ingredients and Arizona’s best Bloody Mary. The indoor/outdoor Plaza Bar is popular with locals and guests alike for its magical setting under the stars, craft cocktails and small bites.
3. FIND YOUR HAPPY PLACE Well & Being Spa, recognized as a top spa and wellness destinations, offers an innovative fusion of energizing fitness and soul soothing relaxation experiences. Find your happy place at this 44,000 sq. ft. shelter from today’s hectic world, designed to reflect the blooming Sonoran Desert and Havasupai Falls. Health coaches will inspire you to get moving with fun fitness programs such as Aerial Yoga, Wall Yoga and Float Fit. Extensively trained therapists will help you find nirvana with new body treatments and guided meditation. Our aestheticians and stylists will bring your natural beauty to light with creative techniques and products enjoyed by the rich and famous.
4. PERMISSION TO PLAY OUTDOORS Let’s take this outside. With 333 days of sunshine, Scottsdale provides a setting perfect for any outdoor occasion. Take a relaxing dip in the newly reimagined Princess Pool, the resort’s signature and original of the six sparkling pools on property. Nestled adjacent to TPC Scottsdale, home of the Waste Management Phoenix Open, golf lovers rejoice as pros and amateurs alike flock to the region for the Stadium and Champion courses. With more than 200 golf courses within the resort’s proximity, visitors can play on a variety of iconic courses. Ask the resort’s concierge to assist you in arranging a desert adventure by hot air balloon, horseback, jeep or hike on one of the local trails.
5. SOAK IN THE SIGHTS The refined Sonoran Desert provides the Princess with an unforgettable backdrop, completely unique to anywhere else in the world. Natural beauty reveals an azure sky, complete with majestic mountains, creating a once in a lifetime experience. Beckoning you to step into the Wild West, endless hiking trails can be found nearby. As you climb the McDowell Mountains, discover your favorite sweeping Scottsdale view; or take a simpler stroll through nearby shopping at the Scottsdale Quarter to redefine your personal style.
For more information, please visit scottsdaleprincess.com.
To take advantage of the Fairmont Boomer Offer, visit www.fairmont.com/offers/north-america/boomer and receive 10% off and a $50 Food & Beverage Credit per stay, on a 2 night minimum stay at any of the participating Fairmont properties.